compensation: $15-20/hr based upon experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our digital marketing agency is looking for an experienced writer to help us produce high-quality content for our clients. We primarily work with service-based businesses, such as heating and air conditioning contractors, glass companies, fence companies, concrete contractors, auto repair shops, etc.
This position is currently part-time (between 15 and 25 hours per week) and must be worked at our San Juan Capistrano office. We're open from 8 am to 5 pm, and would allow the hired candidate a fair degree of flexibility when it comes to setting their work schedule between these hours. Over time, as the employee proves that they can consistently produce high-quality work, we can provide greater flexibility with the hours and location, including some telecommuting. This makes the position ideal for someone going to school, taking care of kids in school, or juggling a busy personal life.
Because we are a small company, we depend on each and every person to carry their own weight. While we have high expectations of our employees, we do our best to be supportive of each other and maintain a low-stress, drama-free environment. For this reason, we are very careful in our hiring process. In our mind, the right candidate will be someone who is truly interested in the work we do and would find it rewarding to help our clients grow their business.
Please send us your cover letter and resume if you are interested and meet the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree (preferably in English, Journalism, or Communication)
2. Minimum of 2 years of writing experience
3. Ability to adapt to our preferred writing style
4. Ability to learn from constructive feedback
5. Ability to complete writing tasks within a reasonable timeframe
6. Ability to perform targeted online research on nearly any industry, as needed
7. A positive, can-do attitude and perfectionist mentality
8. Comfortable working with Word and/or Google Docs
9. Knowledge of SEO is helpful but not required (will train)
We look forward to hearing from you. This posting will stay active until we find the right person.
Please note that we are NOT interested in freelance contractors. This is an in-office, part-time position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers