DiversityComm Inc., (DCI) the proud publishers of the Black EOE Journal, HISPANIC Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN's Magazine, U.S. Veterans Magazine, Diversity in STEAM Magazine and DIVERSEability Magazine for 30 years is seeking a part-time (10-15 hours/week), home-based Content Writer with strong understanding of SEO and blogging experience. Must be able to creatively write and re-write topics ranging from lifestyle, business, education, military, cultural, diversity, entertainment, music, relationships, sports, career, job search, and entrepreneurship.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our team members are carefully selected and the approach helps nurture entrepreneurship and great ideas into our solutions. Our team is friendly, focused, and a tad obsessive; the kind of people you'll love working with. You will be required to join weekly meetings in our Irvine Office.
What we're looking for:
A creative, fun, and professional Content Writer to produce content for diversity focused magazines.
• Working with multiple brands and brand voices
• Develop, edit, and enhance content for our magazines
• Write and edit articles in multiple brand voices
• Brainstorm topics and strategy with our social and content team
• Research and forecast trending topics
• Copy-writing/editing experience
• Excellent written English
• Strong understanding of SEO
• Ability to adopt various voices for different brands
• Previous blogging experience a plus
• Knowledgeable about daily current events
Please send us a resume and previous experience for immediate consideration.
Multi-Cultural Women, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer by choice.