compensation: Salary with some benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Women in the Housing & Real Estate Ecosystem (NAWRB) is looking to hire a full-time writer, specializing in Content/Grant writing. We are looking for a college graduate, an excellent researcher who not only finds grant opportunities for funding, but must be an astute writer who knows how to draft up a proposal for a grant. The key skills we are looking for include:
• Excellent written communication skills as you will be writing blogs, magazine articles, newsletters, press releases, emails, and/or communicating with other companies, senior executives, and government officials.
• Top-shelf research skills
• Ability to understand the needs of both the agency in need of funding and the organization that is offering the grant money
• Great organizational skills
• Being able to understand and execute intricate instructions
• Outstanding computer skills
• Understand and implement social media platforms, especially LinkedIn.
• Be able to adapt, learn new skills, be a fast learner, and switch roles when required.
• Most importantly, be a dynamic team player as you will be interacting and working closely with colleagues, and leadership councils.
• -1 to 3 years of experience in writing, marketing, social media, or a related field.
-Great memory and organization.
-Must be able to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced environment.
-A hard worker who is passionate about our company's mission and initiatives.
-Work well as part of a team and be communicative with coworkers. Communication is key to a productive work environment and you must be vocal when expressing questions, concerns, suggestions, etc.
-Must type at least 70 wpm.
-Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Business, Marketing, or a related field. Not mandatory, but preferred.
Submit your resume and a response to the following prompt: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prompt: "Women's Economic Growth and Gender Equality is pivotal to the success of our nation." In 250-350 words, describe what this means to you, and elaborate on how it has impacted you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers