Believe it or not, adding a few extra skills to your writing resume can really benefit you in the long term.
Imagine being able to write a few articles, and those articles generating REAL LEADS and ORDERS for your customers.
All of a sudden, you're not just getting paid to write, you're offering true VALUE to your customers because you know what it takes to turn your written items into cash for them which in return = cash for you..
This is what we do for a living, but the funny thing is - we aren't writers, we are marketers.. Yet oddly enough, 75% of what we do as "marketers" has to do with writing and writing effectively.
How do we do it? We have a team of writers from across the world who can push decent content to our marketing campaigns for $5 - $15 per 1,000 words.
You might ask, "well why the hell are you in CL on the writers section with this post!?"
That's because we ARE looking for writers, but not traditional writers who only write, we are looking for writers who want to learn effective marketing writing and additional parts of the digital marketing spectrum.
Additional parts like?
- How to setup a basic blog on the internet
- How to write for a specific niche
- How to produce content without breaking the bank (or spending hours)
- Basic graphic design (for articles)
- Basic image optimization (for articles)
Is this a paid position?
- We won't pay you via money, but we'll educate you which is worth far more than money.
What do we get out of it?
- It's a simple value exchange, you help write and edit articles etc, and we'll show you how we monetize them.
How many hours do you need to dedicate to us per week?
- Really depends on what you're interested in doing. If you're highly motivated and are ready for change - we can work with you daily. If you're a slow starter, at least 10 hours per week is required to work with us.
We also have brands we are building out and are looking for people to help grow these brands in various industries. We supply the backbone of the mix including websites, hosting, technical marketing, but need people who want to help populate the sites and grow the brands to increase their portfolio or potentially work together.
Please include your email as well as any experience you have with writing, marketing or both.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers