Looking for a treatment on atopic dermatitis (AD)? Try our clinical trial!
QR Code Link to This Post
The main symptom is a rash that typically appears on the arms and behind the knees, but can also appear anywhere. Skin: rashes, dryness, flakiness, bumps, fissures, peeling, redness, or itchiness.
To qualify you must:
- Be 12 years old or older (minor must have parent or legal guardian call)
- Chronic AD that has been documented for at least 2 years
- Agree to apply a moisturizer and topical therapy throughout the study
- Females of childbearing must agree to be strictly abstinent or use an effective and approved method of contraception throughout the study.
- Other requirements will apply, call our office for details.
To learn more about this study, call us at (800) NEW-STUDY or visit our website at www.Syrentis.com.
Click on the following link to see if you qualify