compensation: $15-$30 per hour plus benefits, depends on abilities and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small family owned HVAC Company in business for 30 years looking for a new team member for our installation crew. We have year-round work with all types of HVAC work including changeouts, add-ons, full cut-ins, package units, ductwork, repairs, maintenance, etc. Our employees average 40+ hours per week year round.
We are looking for people who are PUNCTUAL and ALSO:
• Have reliable transportation.
• Have EXPERIENCE with light commercial and residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation.
• Are able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
• Possess a valid California State driver's license and a clean driving record.
• Have some or all of the related tools necessary for the job completion.
• Be able to organize, communicate, and work well with a team.
For the right person, and after a probationary period we will provide a company vehicle, medical benefits, paid holidays, and paid vacation time.
Hourly compensation will be negotiated and depends on your abilities and experience level.
Please send contact information and work experience with references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers