compensation: $80 - 90K Plus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking experienced Plumbing Technicians to service residential and/or commercial accounts in Orange!
• Paid training
• Full benefits
• Company vehicle and cell phone
A qualified candidate will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures.
• Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
• Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in residential and/or commercial locations.
• Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required.
• A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are required.
• Strong communication skills
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees. ARS / Greenstar will consider qualified applicants in a manner and in compliance with the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA EOE M/F/D/V
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers