condition: new make / manufacturer: CNCRouterParts model name / number: 2019 Benchtop PRO 2424
QR Code Link to This Post
This listing is for a brand new and unused 2019 Benchtop PRO 2424 2' x 2' CNC Machine Kit (3/8” motor shaft diameter version) from CNCRouterParts (more recently known as Avid CNC). I am selling because the project I needed it for ended up not happening.
This is truly brand new.
This is for ONLY the machine kit. That is to say that it does NOT include the controls, motors, router, or wiring. With this machine kit you can either purchase the remaining components from CNCRouterParts, or you can source the various parts yourself to your taste. There’s a lot of room for customization in this setup being that it’s built on one of the highest quality kits from one of the most experienced CNC makers out there.
When I say brand new, I truly mean that it hasn’t even ever been completely assembled. The kit is mostly still in boxes and all pieces are flawless.
This is professional equipment with an overall disassembled weight of approximately 200-230lbs (distributed across a handful of boxes).
When the kit is fully constructed it contains all of the hardware required to build the unit as far as it is shown in the image of this listing.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I’d be happy to do my best to address them. :)
Here are the details from CNCRouterParts:
Features & Benefits
* Stiffness and accuracy for machining large pieces of aluminum, without the weight and expense of a mill
* Ballscrew-driven on all axes for maximum accuracy and repeatability
* Dual-drive (ballscrews on either side of gantry) provides exceptional stiffness and excellent power
* NEMA 23 (recommended) and NEMA 34 motor compatible (note: 4-axis kit required for dual-driven gantry)
* Integrated aluminum T-slot hold down table (included standard)
* Easy assembly (3-5 hours)
* Work Area:
* X: 25" (635 mm)
* Y: 25" (635 mm)
* Z: 7" (178 mm) - 9.3" (237 mm)
* clearance without spoilboard or aluminum T-slot hold down table
* range depends on crossmember position option chosen during assembly
* Footprint (fully assembled):
* Width: 42.75" (1086 mm)
* Length: 43" (1092 mm)
* Height: 37" (940 mm)
* Cutting Speed: 200 IPM
* Rapid Speed: 200 IPM
* Cutter Capacity: Standard routers or 80mm 2.2 kW Spindles
* Drive System: Precision Ballscrews
* Resolution: 0.0002" (0.005mm)
* Repeatability: +/- 0.001” (0.025mm)
* Accuracy: +/- 0.005" (0.127mm)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers