compensation: Salary based on experience. Benefits include health coverage, and paid time off. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
City Grounds (CityGrounds.com & ToposOutdoor.com), a cycling lifestyle retailer based in Huntington Beach, is seeking an energetic, talented, and creative team player for the role of Video Editor / Videographer. This role will support the marketing and merchandising teams by creating content and managing media channels, including YouTube and Instagram.
- Collaborate with marketing team to research and develop content.
- Manage production of video projects, including shooting, audio-recording, editing, and publishing.
- Review analytics and KPIs, generate reports, and present to team.
- Attend events, including competitions, races, and shows. Assist with planning and logistics.
- Support day-to-day operations of marketing department, including web and graphics design.
- Previous video editing experience required - Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Must prepare portfolio of previous work for review.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers