compensation: Pay is $17 - $22 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Provide support to customers requiring assistance on desktop computers. Handle basic to complex product issues. Address a full range of customer needs, including technical assistance, best use of product, additional products and services. Responds to customer inquiries as they relate to our services and/or operating environments.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide first point of support for all incoming requests with continuous coverage of incoming call queues.
2. Monitors and manages the performance, stability, and reliability of the applications used.
3. Documents each customer incident in a clear, concise, and understandable format.
4. Researches, resolves and documents customer calls that require follow-up.
5. Perform in technical lead role for the setup and installation of new hardware and operating systems.
6. Educates and trains customers on applications and technology.
7. Creates and maintains specific tables, queries, and reports in preventative maintenance/asset tracking/accounting software, as needed.
8. Assists in developing technical manuals.
* Experience required and preferred: Customer Service experience in a Technical Help Desk environment providing technical support via phone, e-mail, Intranet, or direct face to face. Preferred application and/or technical support experience with relational databases in a healthcare environment. Experience using Track-It (IT Helpdesk/asset management software) preferred.
* Education (including licenses, certifications): High School Graduate. Associate's degree in computer science, business or related IT field or related experience desired.
1. Application and/or technical skills.
2. Understanding of WAN and LAN technology.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft environment.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of hardware and software.
5. Develop documentation at a technical and user level.
6. Critical thinking, research and problem solving skills.
7. Proven experience supporting software and/or technology via the phone.
8. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities.
9. Ability to prioritize and multi-task. (Self-motivated and task oriented)
10. Must have knowledge of data structure, and data normalization.
1. Communication: practices attentive and active listening and can restate opinions of others; communicates messages in a way that has the desired effect.
2. Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
3. Computer Skills: Proficient in Word Processing, Spreadsheet software, Accounting software, development software, design software, internet software, order processing systems, and database software
Pay is $17 - $22 per hour based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers