compensation: Based on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Efficiency with hardware such as PC, Printers, phones and possibly scanners.
Skills to be trained on:
• Citrix Receiver, Crown Data System, McLeod LoadMaster and SQL Service Reporting tool.
• Assist internal and external users with day-to-day hardware and mission critical issues.
• Answer customer phone calls and emails for assistance in a timely manner.
• Installation of software on local and remote PC’s, laptop and phones when necessary.
• Setup printer, scanner and troubleshoot hardware failure.
• Basic trouble shooting of applications on computers.
• Coordinate with software vendors to resolve problems.
• Contact hosting solution regarding server related issues such as disk, memory and email.
• Review and outline project request for review and approval by IT manager.
• Willing to handle after hour call when necessary.
• Mastery of how to install and remove applications from a Windows computer.
• Mastery of how to install, configure and remove printers from a Windows computer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers