compensation: Hourly or Salary Available - Great Comp and rapid growth for superstars! employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Now hiring near the Irvine Spectrum!! We are a leading repair-shop provider of electronics repairs -- such iPad repair, iPhone Repair, and other device repair services. Position open immediately for a Repair Technician. Experience Required with iPhone, Mac, and iPad Repairs... Computer Repair!
This position will:
* Work in a repair-shop environment helping customers fix their devices
* Repair iPad, iPhone, and other devices
* Repair Mac and PC Computers (hardware and software)
* We provide some training - but some experience is necessary
* Strong English-speaking customer service skills needed on the phone, in writing, and in-person! : )
In addition, you should have excellent customer service skills.
* Assist customers inquiring about repairs
* Test devices before and after repairs
* Assist with daily inbound and outbound shipping
* Some customer phone calls
* Order, organize, utilize parts and supplies for repairs
Excellent and friendly customer service skills are required for success.
We have work available as part-time and full time:
Monday - Sunday openings - Flexible Full Time Schedules available
Weekend Schedule possible for students and part-time employment
PLEASE EMAIL or TEXT FIRST. DO NOT CALL FIRST - SEND A SUMMARY OF YOUR REPAIR SKILLS AS A FIRST STEP! WE WILL RESOND QUICKLY (LIKE SAME DAY) FOR ALL CANDIDATES! : )
Location: Irvine Spectrum area (not in the mall - but nearby)
Skills and Experience:
* Prior repair-shop experience working with iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air, computers, iPhones, and electronics is highly desired
* Apple product knowledge and enjoyment of Apple devices is a big plus
* You should also have great English skills (writing and speaking) and be prepared to interact frequently with customers! : )
* Hourly or Salary - Depending on experience level ($14 to $16 per hour starting pay - room for rapid growth - we pay well!)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities