legg innlegget til favoritterAccount Manager (Santa Ana)skjul innlegg
kompensasjon: DOE type arbeidskontrakt: fulltid
QR Code Link to This Post
Yardi Systems in Santa Ana, CA is searching for a full time Account Manager to join their Resident Screening team!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, training and monitoring of our real estate management software, supporting real estate property management executives and staff.
• Acting as the customer's primary point of contact at Resident Screening.
• Monitoring the performance of your assigned accounts, and working with clients to create policies, procedures and work flows.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of quarterly/monthly account performance reports and analysis
• Provide recommendations to improve client property performance
• Drive resolution for all issues related to client requests
• Coordinate meetings with client executives and other key partnership members
• Work closely with Customer Support Representatives and other internal staff for monitoring and assisting with user issues.
• Understand client configuration and work with IT/Development as it relates to new product releases.
The ideal candidate will have the following character attributes:
• 2-5+ years of client management experience
• Familiar with software interfaces
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and oral skills
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as a part of the Client Services team
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management, training and problem solving
• Highly ethical and disciplined professionalism
• Team player who can motivate and encourage the best from others
• Must be able to demonstrate outstanding customer relationships
• Must have the ability to understand technical products
• Negligible travel required
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Kun oppdragsgivere. Rekrutterere, ikke kontakt denne jobbens avsender.
ikke kontakt oss med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud.