compensation: Set your own prices. Take home more of what you make! employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Private Hair Booth
#1 salon choice by the "Local Community" in Old Town Orange. Plenty of foot traffic.
Kistler's Hair and Nail Mall 120 S Orange St., Suite A, Orange, CA 92866
We provide a 27 year community reputation that will support your business launch while you concentrate on growing your client base, network, skills, and income all in an upscale, growing downtown area. Providing the right kind of atmosphere for your business. Each private booth is equipped with the necessary sink, ample lighting, cabinets and decor to operate successfully and exceptionally.
You and your clients will enjoy a spacious 10' x 8' private booth with a comfortable, quaint feel along with a waiting area providing wi-fi, magazines, fresh coffee and snacks. Charming location, just 1/2 block off traffic circle, next door to the famous, newly remodeled Watson's Cafe. Celebrating 27 successful years in Old Towne Orange. Come join our professional team! A low $200 a week rent.
Be Your Own Boss
Set your own hours, make your own prices, sell your own products, be your own boss! Keep 100% of your earnings and you can focus on growing your talent, expanding your client list and building your personal brand!
What's included with your Weekly Rate?
• 24 Hour Key Entry
• Week to week lease- nothing binding
• All Utilities Included
• On Site Washer/Dryer
• Retail your own products, keep 100% profit!
• Flat Rental Rates (No Hidden Fees or Charges)
• Continuing Education available from our suppliers
• Private booth, hydraulic salon chair and in booth shampoo bowl
• Great AC/Heat System
Contact Tim for more information! (714) 504-1479
7 Booth-Renting Realities: Why Choose our Salon
Thinking of room-renting? Some would say it has its advantages...or does it? At Kistler's you have privacy but you are not closed off in an isolated room. We offer semi-private booths in a comfortable setting.
According to salon strategist, there are a number of reasons why the beauty professional should choose working in a salon atmosphere rather than a Phenix or a Sola that offers room renting.
A Kistler Booth Rental has...
1. STRUCTURE: Career support from fellow stylist.
2. A TEAM: "The advantages of being part of a team are numerous." A team understands the goal of their profession and understands that together everyone contributes which in return helps your numbers. A salon can bring in new clients/traffic through its branding and this gives more work. Clients will recognize the family atmosphere and want to be a part of a salon like that.
3. A BRAND: It's a salon's identification. Kistler's Hair and Nail has a 27-year reputation in the community. Massive internet exposure, popular restaurants, generating downtown business walk-ins along with a perfect blend of surrounding upscale bedroom community support.
4. STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: At Kistler's we provide consistency in our work and a high-level of execution. Having standards of performance is a huge drawing point for new and existing clients.
Remember as mentioned earlier - if you opt to rent a Phenix or Sola box (a closed in room). You will miss out on what it's like to work in a team environment which provides encouragement, feedback and motivation. Trust Kistler's- 3 generations strong!
"Choosing Kistler's is to choose to be a part of something- a warm, family environment which leads to faster, consistent growth.
5. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR GROWTH: Work with skilled professionals, pushing each day to reach our full potential."
6. JOB SECURITY: Our salon offers location security- we are not going anywhere, 27 years in the community and growing every day!
7. THE ENERGY OF TEAM CULTURE: At Kistler's it's about doing great work and providing excellent customer service.
Call us today,
Ask for Tim for more information! (714) 504-1479
LOCATION- LOCATION- LOCATION
Located in the middle of Historic Downtown Orange - voted #1 Downtown by Orange County Register.
2 blocks from Chapman University.
For more than six decades, Hollywood crews have used Old Towne Orange's folksy charm. Oscar-winner Tom Hanks, along with Liv Tyler, Tom Everett Scott and co-stars spent weeks here using our salon for a dressing room in the 1996's "That Thing You Do" movie with many scenes shot right next door at Watson Drugs and Soda Fountain. Another film was Martin Lawrence's 2000 "Big Momma's House," an actual home 1 block over on Shaffer Street.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers