Job Description – Magento Developer
• A fair understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento, PHP, and WordPress.
• Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, other websites.
• Work on Magento integration with external systems such as shipstation and other CRM
• Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
• Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
• Analyze, debug, and test code.
• Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
• Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Participate in project & deployment planning.
• Total: 3-5 Years in Industry
• Relevant: Minimum 3 Years
• Extensive experience of PHP 5+ and MySQL.
• Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 1 year of rich experience in Magento Development.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers