compensation: based on experience plus monthly sales incentives employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
The UPS Store is seeking a Sales Associate who is friendly, motivated, hardworking individual who can multitask, and is a fast learner to join our team. Prior UPS Store, FedEx Office, DHL, and/or retail is a plus, along with Bilingual skills.
Qualifications/Job Description: :
- Notary Public Certified and Fingerprinting Certified or eventually become one.
- Sales experience and the ability to interact with a wide variety of customers.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to process transactions quickly and accurately.
- Handle shipping needs for customers with a smile! Includes packing and shipping.
- Printing and copying job orders.
The open position is from 20-30 hrs a week (full time or part time). Must be available to work weekdays (8:30am to 6:30pm) and weekends (9am to 5pm) .
Our store provides a great friendly, flexible work environment, medical benefits, and sales incentives.
Salary will be based on work experience.
Email resume : theupsstoreoc at hotmail dot com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers