We are looking for an experienced and successful salesperson to add to our showroom. The position is available immediately for an individual who can sell. Furniture experience not necessary, but sales experience is a must. This is a career opportunity for the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance; hands-on training; this is a hourly plus commission environment. Earnings are based on the individual's performance.
National Office Interiors is a rapidly growing nationwide office furniture retailer with 6 locations nationwide. We have a strong culture that promotes amazing customer service, with pleasant, highly ethical employees. We are also pretty fun, with lots of room for growth!
Our facility is located at 15171 Del Amo Ave, Tustin, CA 92780, next door to MicroCenter.
Major Job Duties
• Engage customers, provide outstanding service to every customer on the phone and in the showroom, close sale. Connect with previous clients to generate repeat business.
• Use your knowledge of sales techniques to execute sales and build lasting relationships with customers - provide excellent customer service throughout sales cycle and after.
• Generate B2B sales leads, be active in your sales approach.
• Understand the product inside and out, be able to exceed the customers’ expectations.
• Meet and exceed sales goals.
• Act with integrity; your honesty and character help promote our culture of excellence.
• Participate in a mentor/coaching relationship, so you can learn and grow with the company.
• Work as a team to close sales and maintain showroom.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Well-spoken, excellent written and verbal skills, professional attitude and demeanor.
• Above average computer skills, excellent email etiquette.
• Organized with excellent follow up and follow through skills; self motivated.
• Enjoys learning, being mentored and coached, has a can-do attitude, self-starter with an upbeat personality.
• Genuinely enjoys working with customers and co-workers; maintains a professional demeanor; able to engage the customer.
• Thrives in an ebb and flow work environment; goal orientated.
• Ability to prioritize, stay organized and meet deadlines.
• Ability to offer excellent customer service digitally and in person.
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is desired.
Right candidate can start immediately. Full-time position, Monday-Friday. No calls or location visits please. Job offer may be contingent upon successful completion of a background screen and drug/alcohol screen. Company subsidized medical insurance plan available.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
Your Next Step:
Apply through this website
In your cover letter tell us why you’d be perfect for this position
If we like what we read, we'll be in touch
We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and promotes employees based upon qualifications, skills and job performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, gender or any other protected characteristic.