compensation: Salary and commission employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Southern California has a high demand for Farmers Insurance Agents.
Unlike our competitors Farmers Agents own their business. Right now, we are looking for new individuals interested in learning more about a new field of business. We have 3 Programs which will help you in making the transition from your current position to owning a Farmers Agency.
What are these programs
• Agent Protégé – 1-year program in an existing agents’ office learning the business from the ground up.
• Associate Agent – 2-year program in the district office building a small book to take with you when you buy
• Reserve Agent – ready now to build or buy an agency.
Potential candidates will have at least a high school diploma, college degree is preferred.
Also, candidates will need:
• Property and Casualty License, Life License, if you don’t have it, don’t worry, we provide the classes FREE
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
What we Provide:
• Achieve job security, with excellent earning potential
• Gain independence and freedom with flexible hours
• Use your 'creative ability' to manage your production results
• Have a chance to build (equity) for retirement
• Receive comprehensive training in all facets of insurance with a dedicated training team of 12 Professionals with over 100 years of combined Farmers Knowledge
• Ability to keep your current job while you train and start part time
• Lastly be your own boss and make your own hours
How to get started:
First step is to call the District Recruiter, Brian, at 714-597-8531. We look forward to working with you soon.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers