TreeTown USA is a leader within the horticulture industry with a true coast-to-coast footprint consisting of over 6,000 acres in production encompassing 18 farm locations throughout Texas, Florida, California, and Oregon. Has immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative for Orange, CA to join our team.
Provide sales support to the outside sales representatives by processing and assembling orders over the telephone, email, fax, EDI or other means. Provides general support to Administration, Distribution and Production departments. This is accomplished while performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works directly with inside and commissioned outside sales representatives in order entry, sourcing plant material, contacting customers, sales support, securing futures, generating marketing and sales tools.
• Timely process daily order requirements and meet cut-offs for overall sales team.
• Input orders in the computer system using internal Oracle software.
• Process all corporate spread orders provided by Key Account Managers
• Check all orders for completeness and accuracy.
• Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
• Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
• Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
• Tracks stock levels and knows general availability of the nursery.
• Builds and maintains customer relationships.
• Provides digital product photos to customers upon request.
• Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Travels on yard tours as required.
• Prepares reports of business transactions.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of plant material in the landscape environment helpful.
• Experience working with or for a large home improvement retailer (i.e. Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) not required but a plus.
• Working knowledge of the Spanish Language is not required but a plus.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Knowledge of all Windows desktop operations including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Oracle
• Must hold a valid Driver’s License if required to drive.
Candidates that are interested and qualified for this position should email resumes to email@example.com
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers