We play a leading role in assisting our clients in acquiring multiple companies to become much larger companies that could be sold to private equity or taken public.
• Start by identifying acquisition targets with the revenue of $50 million-$300 million.
• Conduct research in specific industries.
• Contact major shareholders of companies to determine their interest in acquisitions.
• Collect financial statements, industry data, and relevant corporate materials.
• Work with our team to structure a banking proposal.
• Present banking proposal to major ownership of potential client.
• Work with team to close deal.
• This position is ideal for people with a "type-A" deal-maker personality.
• At least 5 years of experience in commercial finance or high-level sales
• Must have enormous drive for success and willing to work until the job is done
• Dynamic phone and in-person sales skills
• Highly competitive in goal-oriented professions
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• This position is excellent for individuals with experience as an analyst, business broker, commercial banker, CPA, commercial real estate professional, private equity intern, registered representative, insurance sales professional, private placement, financial recruiter, sales, business development.
Salary starts when you sign your first client.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers