CA Distribution Resources is looking for outside sales associates with outgoing personality who enjoy working with the public to enroll qualified customers in the lifeline program. The lifeline program gives quality wireless products and services to consumers who receive qualifying government subsidies or meet income guidelines for little to no cost to them. Enjoy unlimited earning potential and flexible scheduling while helping those in need stay connected.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Use Company provided tents or street canvassing to enroll customers in for a cell phone and wireless service.
• Maintain compliance with all federal and state lifeline requirements.
• Adhere to city, county, and state municipal code by obtaining all necessary licenses and permitting.
• Meet or exceed sales order goals
• Use Company provided marketing material to educate and enroll customers in the Lifeline program.
• Provide excellent customer service but educating customers on the wireless products and services.
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• Answer questions regarding the service and merchandise.
• Obtain and safeguard customers’ personal information
• Stay current on new sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Paid hourly training
• $13 per customer sign up (Commission only after training)
• Bonus commission opportunity
• Paid Sick Time
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits available
• Make your own schedule after training
• Advancement and promotion opportunities
• Must be able to work outside for your full shift
• Willing and able to work independently
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic PC skills including computer navigation, email and internet
• Must be able and willing to work independently and outdoors for the shift
• Bilingual (preferred, but not required)
• Reliable transportation valid driver’s license (preferred, but not required)
• 1 year of sales or lifeline enrollment experience (preferred, but not required)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers