compensation: $60k + including commissions and bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT END OF POSTING ON HOW TO APPLY
Looking for a great sales opportunity? Insurance sales agents are in demand. This role is directed toward the generation of new sales to prospective customers. Success in this role is based on an individuals motivation with a hunger to win. To learn more about our agency and how we can help you reach your financial goals APPLY TODAY!
- We are one of the top producing Allstate insurance agencies in the country and we want to grow even more!
- We are now accepting resumes for Sales Agents for our agency in Fullerton, CA.
- This position offers a competitive base salary + commissions. Agents earn around $40-60,000 per year on average. However, agents have the potential to earn $100,000+.
- You will receive outstanding training and support and provided every resource necessary to be successful. We supply you with 100% of the leads so there is never a shortage of people to call.
- As a part of our team, your job will be to help the customer secure the best policies with appropriate coverages to protect them and their family if something were to happen. In other words, you will become a trusted advisor.
- A Property & Casualty (P&C) Producer License or a Personal Lines License is required for the position.
Here is the ideal candidate... Someone who has a great attitude, outgoing personality, who 'never meets a stranger,' has stellar computer skills, the ability to multi-task, who works well with their peers, and those who have a true passion for helping others. And, they must be able to close deals.
You MUST have the drive to win and be able to follow our proven system of success.
** If the character traits referenced above do not reflect you, please do not apply. **
We challenge ourselves to be the best. We take great care of our several thousand clients and need a great team to ensure that we deliver the Good Hands promise to our clients each and every day.
Want to learn more about working with one of the top insurance agencies in the country? Apply now!
Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
Create relationships from a cold start.
Be a fantastic presenter.
Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
Must be highly self-motivated.
Professional phone etiquette.
Be able to obtain or currently possess a property & casualty insurance license
Ability to obtain or posses an active Life & Health Insurance license
Be capable of handling customer rejection
Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.