Insight Investments, LLC helps North American companies better control their technology acquisition, leasing and management requirements. The company has provided a wide array of solutions designed to fit specific customer needs including new and used equipment acquisition, custom leasing and financing, asset management, off-lease portfolio management, excess equipment disposal and the integration of best-of-breed technology for data management and security solutions.
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA and with locations throughout the United States, Insight has been in business since 1987, but has the feel of an entrepreneurial environment. The company currently employs approximately 250+ employees and generates more than $150 million in annual revenues.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Vendor Business Development Executive.
- Prospect, qualify, and present the Ampil value proposition
- Close new vendor relationships
- Develop relationships with senior level individuals at target vendors
- Focus on developing scale-able sustainable programs that drive volume
- Deepen the prospect database with decision maker contact info, including but not limited to phone, position, and email
- Identify any new projects and to qualify them and their decision making tendencies/processes
- Meets established quotas and sales goals
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company
- Provide assistance to Account Executives as needed
- Keep management informed of area activities, changes in competitive conditions, and significant problems
- Ability to work remotely and report into corporate office when needed
- Complete required reports and records accurately and promptly
- Attends meetings as required
- Provide backup for other sales positions as needed
Qualifications / Education
- Minimum of 7 years of successful sales experience in the technology vendor space
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders and key buying influencers at client to develop and implement a program strategy
- Moderate proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Salesforce, or other SFA software
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience and training
- Must be a highly motivated individual with high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers