compensation: $18.00 per hour plus commission on sales employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the overall sales efforts of Spidell Publishing. This includes but is not limited to live seminar sales, customer service/relations, telemarketing, relationship tracking and reporting, and sales promotions. The Sales Associate will also perform other duties as assigned and may be involved with corporate wide projects pertaining to sales, marketing, product development, new process development and implementation, and other general corporate improvement or growth opportunity endeavors.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Sales experience
• Outgoing personality with proven communication skills
• Good written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Detail oriented, well organized, and analytical
• Time-management skills
• BA degree desired (or equivalent experience)
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, database management systems, etc.)
• Ability to multitask
• Available to travel within California and Nevada, with heavy travel in the months of November, December and January
Candidates who have experience with face-to-face and telephone sales and who possess proven follow-through skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers