favorite this postHomestay Wanted - Fairmont Preparatory Academy (Anaheim)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently, we are looking for homestay for a Chinese male high school student, who will stay from August 2019 to June 2020, which are 10 months and study at Fairmont Preparatory Academy, 2200 W Sequoia Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801. The host parents serve as responsible adults in place of the parent(s) for the international student.
1. Provide a clean, orderly, pleasant and safe living environment for the international student that we host;
2. Provide international student with adequate sleeping quarters, suitable furnishings (including a desk);
3. Provide the international student with reasonable access and use of bathroom, laundry facilities and other the common areas of our home (including internet access available for the international student), as well as necessary household items (e.g., linens, towels, blankets, pillow etc.);
4. Provide an environment conducive to study and completion of homework and demonstrate a supportive interest in international student's progress at School;
5. Involve the international student in activities and outings and generally make them feel a part of our family, and encourage and support the student to participate in social and recreational activities outside your immediate family and the school environment;
6. Provide a variety of nutritional, well-balanced meals on a regular basis, including at least two meals (breakfasts and dinners) on school days and 3 meals during weekends and school holidays;
7. Provide transportation (drop-off & pick-up) during school days.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. Thank you
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers