Rad2 Consultants & Innovation is currently hiring a Laboratory Intern
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for R&D lab support including but not limited to R&D stability program, incoming raw material handling, sample submission handling and tracking, submission approval tracking, ordering lab supplies, making lab batches.
• Good Attendance and on time.
• Able to work extended hours as business dictates
• Good flexibility; able to move from one type of task to another without loss of speed or efficiency.
• Able to follow procedures and instructions.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
• Must understand a working manufacturing ERP system and database.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for organization within the lab.
• Submit lab samples to customers with appropriate documentation.
• Responsible for maintaining a laboratory notebook.
• Responsible for writing reports to summarize work and findings.
• Responsible for reporting results to R&D management.
• Become proficient at making lab batches.
• Assist team members as needed.
• Maintain relationship with external departments such as pre-weigh and QA and ensure requests are being completed in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to lift and pull a minimum of 25 lbs.
• Requires walking, standing or sitting for lengthy periods of time.
• Requires bending, pulling, pushing, reaching above shoulder/ below waist levels and climbing of stairs.
WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced statistical and mathematical skills.
• Proficiency with computer systems and applications such as Window XP, Microsoft Office, and Excel.
• Laboratory experience.
• Minimum 2 years in college studying chemistry, biology, biochemistry or chemical engineering.
• Superior problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.