MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Systems Engineer positions in our Orange, CA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
• Install and update Servers and Computer Operating Systems.
• Troubleshoot application-related errors for various Microsoft, Adobe, and Citrix products.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of active directory, SharePoint, Exchange, and SQL related issues.
• Update and upgrade to internal systems regularly and in a timely manner.
• Manage and document system configurations.
• Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
• Automate systems and monitor tasks using standard monitoring tools.
• Configure and monitor data backup for Operating Systems, SQL database, File Shares, etc.
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
• Hands-on experience with:
o Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, Server 2012, Server 2008-R2
o Linux: Fedora, Ubuntu, Centos
• Experience with virtual environments on any Hypervisor Hyper-V, Xenserver or VMware.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL, MYSQL, TFS services and different Microsoft, Adobe application software’s.
• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop, Presentation server products.
• Able to create/edit PowerShell or VB scripts.
• Proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree and Two (2) plus years’ experience in Information Technology OR
• Certification courses pertaining to computer/networked systems and minimum Five (5) years’ experience in Information Technology.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work as a team and in high pressure situations
• Proven critical thinking skills and analytical ability
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers