compensation: Paid Vacation, sick time and Healthcare at a premium. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking Experienced Tire Technician's, who are eager to perform and show off the required skills to lead and be responsible for the dismounting, mounting and balancing of all tires sold. The Tire Technician will also be required to install any other products sold in his/her store. General job functions include driving a customer's vehicle onto the lift, adequately securing the vehicle prior to dismounting the tires and wheels and then reattaching all tires and wheels to ensure proper safe operation of the vehicle. Other duties include handling scrap (or take off tires) placing them neatly into the storage area, and many miscellaneous duties that you will be instructed to perform. The Tire Technician must have the desire to perform above and beyond the requirements set forth in this job description.
• Experience required - knowledge of tire related equipment and tools
• Valid Driver`s License
• High School diploma or equivalent
Essential Job Functions:
• Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation
• Properly dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
• Properly dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging either
• Operate all related equipment and tools as trained
• Operate independently and as a team member
• Perform and demonstrate Customer Service Satisfaction
• Operate safely and perform as listed below
• Fulfill Company Philosophy and Goals
Non-Essential Job Functions:
• Assist in performing Inventory Control Accurately
• Paperwork – any and all related requirements
• Customer Service
• Housekeeping, maintained daily.
• Other duties can and will arise and you should be prepared to take on these challenges openly.
• Perform all safety related items as per the Employee Safety Manual
• Learn and maintain all lifting procedures
• Learn and maintain all general housekeeping and ensure daily performance
• Report all accidents and incidents immediately upon them taking place to your direct supervisor
• Lift a minimum of forty-five (45) pounds
• Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the tire industry
Call or email resume to Kevin (562) 964-6385 / MUST have VALID CA Drivers License to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers