Are you currently working in retail/food service and looking for a career change? Amada Senior Care is looking to INVEST in our growing family! We have IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for caregiver positions, and we will train you and help you find a job that is more rewarding! 43% of Amada's caregiving staff has come from the retail/food service industry!
QR Code Link to This Post
Amada caregivers have the DESIRE TO HELP people. Our company provides CONTINUED TRAINING so you can improve your skills to grow within our organization and further you career in healthcare!
Amada Senior Care offers:
- Flexible Schedules: great for balancing children/family/school schedules. Full/part time/weekend shifts available!
- Above Industry-Average Pay Rates
- Ongoing/Consistent Training Opportunities (in Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, End of Life/Hospice care, and more!)
- A Fun and Rewarding Work Environment!
To apply, please Click Here. We will call you to schedule an interview ASAP!
Eligible Candidates will:
- Have a compassionate and caring nature
- Have a valid driver's license with reliable personal vehicle
- Have current auto insurance
- Be willing to go through the quick process of becoming a registered Home Care Aide
through the State of California. (includes: registration, live scan, TB test and training)