Apply now at www.bertrandsmusic.com/info/Job-Opportunities-303.html
Bertrand's Music is a family music store where we all share a passion for music. Our main focus is band & orchestra instrument rentals, sales, repairs, & lessons. We are looking to hire a talented, passion-driven Sales Associate's to add to our team!
We have are a full service music store and pride ourselves on our core values:
Customer First Mentality
Music Advocacy / Education
We also feature as one of the top music stores in the country and have won several awards including Top 100 Music Store 8th year in a row) & California Small Business of the Year.
The Sales Associate is responsible to greet, sell, and provide superior customer service to each guest in a friendly and efficient manner. In addition, the Sales Associate will handle their assigned duties including but not limited to: presenting products to customer, rotating product, clean & merchandise displays, cleaning store & instruments, receiving, stocking and display of musical products, & balance cash register sales.
• Acknowledge, greet and engage guest upon entering Bertrand's Music
• Exceed guest expectations for service and build a reputation for ultimate service
• Be attentive at all times to guest and be ready to serve guest.
• Ensure displays are clean, well merchandised, signs visible, and products are rotated.
• Ability to inform guest of all musical products
• Demonstrate positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude at all times, while promoting importance of effective teamwork. (Open to work Weekends)
• Maintain positive working relationships through respectful, open and effective two-way communication with all coworkers, supervisors, and all management.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work effectively within a sometimes-pressurized environment.
• Practice safe work habits; maintain a high level of store cleanliness, organization, and a safe work environment.
• General Knowledge of Band & Orchestra instruments is required.
Hours: Part-time - 15-25 Hours a week to start with increase in hours starting in August. Must be available to work through late September.
• A passion to work in the music industry & general knowledge of Band & Orchestra Instruments
• Must enjoy and be able to succeed positively and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Superior organizational skills for follow-through and the ability to juggle and prioritize.
• Knowledge of general accounting/ cash register principles.
Interested and well-qualified candidates should send resumes along with a short paragraph about you and your band & orchestra knowledge. Please also include your availability.
About Bertrand Music Enterprises, Inc.:
Bertrand's Music is a family owned Band and Orchestra focused retail music company in Southern California. We currently have 6 retail stores throughout the Southern California region as well as a warehouse location. We focus on band and orchestra instrument sales, rentals, repairs, and lessons. We are looking to add talented, passion-driven people to our team who align with our core values.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers