We are looking for motivated, friendly, customer service oriented individuals who have experience in a retail environment and are up to date on the latest and greatest vape hardware and e-juice. This is a part time position with 20-30 hours per week after training is completed. Days worked during the week can be worked out between you and the manager within reason. You must be able to keep a consistent schedule, and you must be able to work nights from 4 or 5 PM to 11 PM. The best candidate is capable of juggling multiple tasks while providing friendly and knowledgeable customer service and sales functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Guide customers through choosing e-liquid or hardware based on customer needs and sales goals
- Learn to use and become proficient on the use of the point of sale cash register
- Provide support functions to customers having problems with devices
- Perform daily cleaning tasks as required
- Adhere to sales and customer service processes as outlined
- Provide weekly feedback on customer happiness and product quality
Teamwork -- The Customer Service representative works collaboratively by capitalizing on the strengths of every member of our team and collectively; we own both our successes and our shortcomings.
Passionate -- We love what we do, reach for the best, and strive to positively impact the lives of our customers, coworkers, and vendors.
Innovative -- With an open mind and fresh ideas with are continuously evolving and creating new possibilities in our products, the way we do business, and our interactions with others.
Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Ability to actively listen and offer effective solutions and service.
Self-motivated and a great team-player.
High school or equivalent education
Able to work evening and weekend shifts