Home with the BEST private access to the Santa Margarita River and WITHIN 100FT!
There are four separate structures privately situated from one another making for a nice family estate totaling 8,000+/- SF:
1. Main house: 3,800 square feet, two stories and great view of river.
2. Agriculture building: 900 square feet with carport and great view of river too. (could be made into a residence easily)
3. Additional building: 3,200 square feet and two stories. First floor is a garage/shop. Second floor has two rooms and a large open room could be made into a mother-in-law residence easily.
4. Yurt 120 square feet, permanent structure with footings
Property’s unique features:
1. Originally developed by the "Sunkist Family"
2. Located at the end of North Stage Coach Lane along the Santa Margarita River
3. Adjoins San Diego State University’s 4,000 acre preserve to the North
4. Property’s location allows exclusive river access (meaning hiking, swimming, beaver & bird watching, fishing, and a serene no-noise atmosphere)
5. Closest neighbor is ½ mile away to the South
6. Road is PRIVATE, no public access
7. Property's 4 structures sit on top of 21.5 acres
8. Two wells on property, and only one of the wells has ever been utilized. The water recovery of that well alone has proven to be unlimited.
9. There are 2.5+/- acres of certified organic Haas avocados and can be increased
10. Beautiful views overlooking the Santa Margarita River and Santa Margarita Valley
11. 17 min. from I 15 FWY.
What makes this property valuable is its unique and unrivaled location next to the river and unlimited water supply. The placement of the four structures on this property focuses on maximum space between buildings allowing for the ultimate family compound or? Some pictures we included are of the river adjoining the property. The river and the surrounding properties are private so you never see anyone at River. Location of property is such that its upstream by miles from commercial development. The Property private access road is off a Two mile county maintained dirt road. The buyer of this diamond in the rough will not have any regrets. Your destiny
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers