compensation: Apartment + Competitive Pay + Benefits - 100% EMPLOYER PAID BENEFITS: MEDICAL, LIFE INSURANCE, LONG TERM DISABILITY and OTHER BENEFITS: 10 DAYS VACATION, 10 DAYS SICK, 8 HOLIDAYS; etc. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Property Management Company.
We are actively seeking Apartment Manager for our 50+ units apartment building in Whittier!
Looking for someone who has at least 2 years + experience in managing 50+ units and wants to grow within our company. We offer an apartment unit as compensation plus pay and benefits.
**Apartment Unit , Quarterly Bonus, and Great Benefits**
• Maintain high occupancy.
• Effectively market the community.
• Achieve timely rent collections and handle all income related issues.
• Keep monthly expenditures within the limits of the approved budget.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property and its assets are in good condition at all times.
• Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
• Promote positive public relations with prospects, residents, vendors and clients.
• Enforce community rules.
• Develop a professional, motivated team through effective personnel management.
Requirements for this position:
• Full-time - 40 hours per week and is available to work weekends.
• Minimum 2 year experience as community manager of at least 50 units
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
• Good computers skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
**Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred**
Please send your resume for consideration today!
make sure to title the email "Manager Whittier" for faster response.
Anza Management will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers