compensation: 15 hour Full time plus monthly bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
What's the Role?
Spanish Speaking required
• Assist V.P. with organizing/tracking/following up on mortgage leads.
• Conduct initial review of the applications received to determine approval terms based on credit, income and assets.
• Request and conduct extensive review of appropriate documentation needed for full pre-approval.
• Daily pipeline review to ensure all files are moving through to meet all deadlines required.
• Change/extend loans and request pricing expectations as needed or requested.
Experience using Ms word, excel, outlook, power point
• Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team.
• Excellent disposition, mindset and work ethic.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking.
• High attention to detail.
• Inherent love of and desire to serve clients.
• Commitment to integrity and customer service.
• Exceptional communication skills with desire to help build relationships with Borrowers and Realtors..
• Minimum 1 year of mortgage experience preferred.
Problem solving skills and ability to think under pressure
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers