• Prepares Package for loan file by reviewing documents; clarifying or obtaining additional information needed to warrant submission.
• Confirms mortgage liens and loan amounts ordering and reviewing title ; contacting verification sources.
• Reviews mortgage loan documentation: income/asset documentation, appraisal, title, and all other related information.
• Identifies mortgage application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies, notifying manager and/or mortgage loan supervisor.
• Prepares Packet making sure all forms needed are in order form
• Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping customers up-to-date on the process of their application and keeps their information confidential.
• Accomplishes Company mission by completing related results as needed.
• Worked with broker shop experience preferred
• Works well with consumers and sales staff
• Familiarity with basic computer software, Microsoft excel and word, Outlook
• Coordinate and communicate seamlessly with , trustees, title and other third parties
• MUST be detail oriented
• Strong time management and type A go getter!! skills and must able to work independently as well as proficiently.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities