compensation: $40,000-$50,000 DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you great at multitasking? Do you enjoy the real estate industry? We currently have an immediate need for a Transaction Coordinator to partner and assist Buyers, Sellers and Agents. This person will effectively manage the contract administration of all open escrows.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Liaison between Buyers, Sellers and Agents.
• Open Escrows and follow through from start to finish
• Perform due diligence by reviewing title, HOA docs, disclosures, etc.
• Ability to interface with upper management and handle confidential matters
• Interaction with investors
• Order title policies and preliminaries
• Review Escrow Instructions
• Order home inspections as required
• Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork.
Requirements for the role:
• 2+ years previous experience as a Transaction Coordinator
• Experience and knowledge of Escrow Contracts and Disclosures
• Experience in CRMs and transaction management software programs
• Notary Public preferred
• Solid administrative background with knowledge of real estate
• Must have excellent follow up skills, organized
If you would like to be considered, please write TRANSACTION COORDINATOR in the subject line and attach a Word version of your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers