compensation: Salary plus bonus + benefits available employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established and expanding Orange County mortgage banker seeking a talented, motivated and highly-experienced Jr. Loan Processor to join our team immediately!
Looking for only those that are able to handle a fast-paced environment! Must be able to work on a banking platform for top mortgage originators and consistently outperform expectations.
* Must be familiar with conforming, jumbo, FHA, VA and HARP loans.
* Ability to process applications from submission of the loan package to underwriting and funding.
* Gather, organize and track loan documentation
* Note and document conversations in LOS (Encompass) conversation log
* Work with lenders, underwriters, funders, and others to complete processing
* Verify customer income documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
* Execute LE's and CD's if needed
* Ensure any necessary and critical changes which require re-disclosures have been accurately notated and checked in the loan origination system for compliance purposes.
* Reply to emails/calls in a timely manner
* Other duties may be assigned.
* 1-2 years of current experience in processing mortgage loans
* Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement, down payment assistance and bond programs.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, HMDA, TRID, etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to use creative thinking to find solutions to problems.
* Proficient in the following software systems:
Encompass, Microsoft Office, Mavent and AUS- LP/DU
* Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
* Time management
* Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements
* High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 401k Matching
* Employee discounts
Email resume or fax to 949.296.2503. Thank you for your interest.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers