SETUP/DISCLOSURE SPECIALIST ROLES & REPSONSIBILITES
QR Code Link to This Post
Basic Function - set up and issue initial disclosures in compliance w/ TRID guidelines and requirements on all files:
• Opens Title & Escrow
• Verifies all fees
• Register loan with investor / lender to obtain loan# for disclosures
• Orders LIN# or COE through VA Portal on VA loans
• Get Property profile to check accuracy of borrower info in Point
• Issues loan disclosure via Docmagic for e-sign or regular mail if requested by LO
• Pulls E-signed disclosures for E-sign console in DocMagic and send to LO
• Must be knowledgeable in mortgage terminology, disclosures and have a complete understanding of RESPA and TRID compliance guidelines.
• Knows how to properly fill out all disclosures in Point and verify LE’s are created with 100% accuracy.
• Must be proficient in Encompass, DocMagic, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Understands mini-c disclosures practices
• A minimum of 2-3yrs of current mortgage experience required.