American Advocacy Group (AAG)- www.americanadvocacygroup.com
QR Code Link to This Post
American Advocacy Group provides top quality, affordable advocacy services for the elderly and individuals, of any age, diagnosed with developmental disabilities.
We are a company renowned for exceptional client service, total professionalism, and warm, compassionate care for the people we serve. Most importantly, every member of our team shares the same vision and values. We are a company where you know that your work matters -- where we make a difference in the lives of everyone who walks through our doors.
We are searching for a detail oriented, energetic Case Manager that has a prior experience with children's diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Down syndrome (DS), and or other developmental disabilities
1. Client intake
2. Request for information documenting patients functional limitation
3. Explaining company programs (In-Home-Support Services, School IEP's, and Regional Center Services )
4. Assist families with completion of various applications
5. Attend various company events
6. Utilize excellent customer service skills and guiding families through entire process
Professional appearance and attitude is a must
Possess a passion for working with special needs children and their families
Prior experience in Social Services is a Plus
Prior experience in ABA Therapy is a plus
Spanish is a plus