Looking for a great career with a great company? You've come to the right place.
Enjoy your road to success with Essex Property Trust. We have an awesome company culture and we are committed to the growth and advancement of its associates!
Some of the benefits Essex offers:
• Full medical, dental, and vision plans
• 401K Matching
• Housing Discount
• Wellness program with rewards and gym membership discounts
• Employee Assistant Programs
Take the First step and apply today!
The person in this position is responsible for all phases of the community's operations and objectives, and to lead in that capacity in the absence of the Community Manager and is expected to interpret and consistently implement the policies and procedures of the company, providing a quality living environment for residents, and establishing a positive and productive working relationship with the staff. This position reports to the Sr. Community Manager or Community Manager.
• Oversees, in conjunction with the Community Manager, day-to-day financials, sales, marketing, maintenance, and administrative operations of the community
• Completes accounting responsibilities including revenue management, collections, and timely processing of Deposit Accounting
• Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments
• Consistently leads by example, monitoring tasks performed by staff, delegates work and provides performance coaching when necessary
• Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, Operations Playbook and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred, some college preferred
• Two to five years industry experience preferred or related experience
• Two years bookkeeping or related experience
• Proven ability to supervise staff of two or more associates
• Solid sales, marketing and customer service experience
• Knowledge of budgets and financial statements and ability to work within budgeted guidelines
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Valid driver license and automobile insurance
• Proficient understanding of the Microsoft suite, property management software preferred