The Irvine Branch of American Financial Network, Inc. is a responsible lender devoted to empowering our customers through knowledge and choice. Our branch is rated in the top 5 out of 160 other branch offices. Attracting and retaining talented people allows us to accomplish great things for our customers.
We focus on delivering customers a better, faster and more efficient process. We only hire the best underwriters and processors that will ensure your loans are closed ASAP. We close loans within 45 days
We are dedicated to helping our loan officers become better at sales by utilizing sales techniques that work. Our in house sales coach will help you dial in your sales skills and learn how to close the deal, help you stay excited, motivated and ultimately make more money.
Our Mortgage Professionals receive qualified, inbound live calls daily. Your goals will be to build rapport, analyze financial situations and recommend a loan product that meets the customer’s needs; you'll request documents and send electronic loan package to the customer; and you'll submit loan package and documents to the processing team.
* Minimum 1 Year of Mortgage Experience in FHA, VA, Conventional and Non-QM
* NMLS SAFE ACT compliant & licensed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to connect with customers & build relationships
* Ability to adapt, learn quickly, multi-task & create a sense of urgency
* Hourly wage - not a draw
* Commission - 60 bps, potentially up to 80 bps based on loan volume
* Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision available after 30 days
* 401K- Available after 60 days
* Live in bound calls
* 8 Hour days, no weekends, great location, potential to make 150k+ per year on a 40 hour work week
* Overtime is available for the high-performance minded
American Financial Network was founded in 2001. We can do business in all 50 states. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, eager to learn and willing to work hard. If you are interested and have these requirements, we want to meet you. Please email resume to schedule an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities