compensation: Open to discussion employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for effectively managing a designated pipeline of loans from application to completion, providing real time updates and acting as the liaison amongst clients, internal departments, and third party vendors to complete each transaction. The Loan Processor is responsible for collecting required documentation and verifying the accuracy of information necessary to complete each loan, while adhering to department turn times and communication standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Obtain and analyze information necessary to process mortgage applications, including credit reports, income documentation, assets, title work, appraisals, and any other pertinent information
• Daily pipeline management with an emphasis on meeting rate lock expirations, mortgage commitment dates, and department turn times
• Effectively communicate loan status to all relevant parties, including borrowers and sales personnel involved in the transaction
• Ensure compliance with disclosure requirements and meet all compliance standards
• Accurately prepare files for closing, verifying closing dates, first payment dates, proper set up of escrow accounts, and coordinating with settlement agents for closing
• Effectively communicate with underwriting, docs, funding, post-closing and other internal departments to ensure loans are completed accurately and are sufficient for purchasing
• Consistently update and maintain loan status within Calyx Point, processing out denied or cancelled loans in a timely manner to ensure accuracy in loan pipeline status.
• Maintain convo log throughout life of file from origination to funding
• Stacking file for purchase for all closed loan files
Qualifications and Skills
• 2-3 years current experience in processing residential home loans (emphasis on conventional, VA, and conventional products preferred)
• Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate real time updates in a professional manner by way of verbal or written updates
• Working knowledge of industry regulatory requirements and available loan products
• Working knowledge or familiarity with underwriting requirements (agency, FHA, and VA preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft Office and various computer systems
• Solid working knowledge of Calyx Point
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
• Responsiveness and willingness to learning new products and programs and keeping up with industry changes
• Applicant must be able to work independently and be highly motivated.
• Full working knowledge and understanding of VA portal
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers