Job Description – Loan Officer Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Assists Loan Officer in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing by obtaining missing documentation and other information from customers. Maintain CRM for MLO review of the pipeline. Assist MLO with any task requested
• Review loan application for any missing information and advise the MLO
• Prepare and email the needs list to borrowers, specific to each files’ needs.
• Follow up by email / phone with borrowers, until support documents are sent into us or uploaded into borrower file
• Follow up with a phone call to let borrowers know to check for their email every time support documentation requested
• Send Welcome Email to borrowers, for introduction and overview of our process. Introducing all of our personnel and their functions
• Run / Reissue AUS / credit if requested by LO
• Responds to customers’ general questions regarding policy and procedures in the absence of the Loan Officer
• Provides excellent customer service on inbound and outbound sales calls
• Utilizes information gathered by the MLO to prequalify customers
• Acting as the liaison between the borrower / and any 3rd party and Loan Officer regarding the status of loan files, closing dates, or any other relevant information
Strong PC skills, including MS Office and Calyx Point.
Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of others within the field or processing center.
Ability to adapt to rapid changes, multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work both on a team and independently.