compensation: Submit based on your experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Real estate agent looking to hire a part-time marketing/administrative assistant. Previous experience as a Realtor assistant or knowledge of the real estate business. Below is a general job description. Position requires real estate knowledge and tasks include working with Showing Suite, Docusign, CRMLS, Supra, and other industry related platforms. In addition to Real Estate Knowledge, the ideal candidate will have administrative level knowledge and experience with appointment setting/ google calendar maintenance, creation of, email campaigns, social media and high volume email and mail processing. If this position sounds interesting and you would like to apply for the job, please send resume in PDF form only.
1. File processing (listing agreements, leases, and contracts)
2. Create listing flyers (utilizing existing templates or open to designing others)
3. Basic data entry (Coldwell Banker websites, contact management database, enter new listings into the MLS, etc).
4. Basic transaction coordination.
5. Weekly and monthly report generation (extracting data from the MLS)
6. Courier (need reliable transportation as this position requires some errand running)
7. Mailings (postcards, mailers, updates, etc).
8. Update Website content (new listings, blogs, etc)
9. Uploading and editing photos/videos.
10. Update and monitor social media. A must!
11. Business tracking (appointments, calls, etc)
12. Solicit feedback from showings.
13. Help with special projects or researching of ideas
14. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Social Media. Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop is helpful. Must be excellent on a computer, email, etc.
Experience with Google Calendar, Microsoft suite.
Part-time - 10 to 20 hours a week. Could be more. General hours are Monday through Friday, 9-5 in a real estate office. Key qualities included, but are certainly not limited to: Punctual, reliable, attention to detail, ethical, and ability to work independently. Please send resume in PDF Format. The position pays $16-18 per hour to start depending on experience. Please do not submit a resume if NOT familiar with industry platforms ( Docusign, CRMLS, CAR forms, etc) Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers