We are an Immigration ATTORNEYS Office that is looking for a part-time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an entry level position that requires training by our office.
This is also a great opportunity for someone to get experience working in a law firm setting.
This position will allow room for advancement and we offer job stability - for the right person.
HIRE DATE: The position is IMMEDIATLY available for hire
HOW TO APPLY: Please email us your RESUME.
BILINGUAL: The applicant must be able to clearly speak ENGLISH and SPANISH. Must be able to speak SPANISH fluently. No exceptions. Writing Spanish is a plus.
JOB DUTIES: Below, you will find some of the Duties you will be required to perform (this may be subject to change):
1. Answer all calls and take appropriate messages
2. Manage all case files (Create files, keep files in order, make copies)
3. Fill out applications and write correspondence
4. Keep track of bills for the offices
5. Manage the daily office calendar
6. Data entry on applications and various documents
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This is a fast paced law office environment. The applicant must be eager to work and up for the task. You must be a self-starter
- We require some office experience and are willing to train the right person
- You need to be computer proficient
- Must be a self starter
- Applicant needs to be able to speak English very well / No slang
- Applicant needs to be able to speak Spanish clearly
- Applicant must be able to communicate clearly over the telephone.
WAGES FOR POSITION:
We are offering $13.00-$14.00 an hour. After the probationary period, there is room for an increase in pay and various office incentives.
WORK HOURS: This is a part-time job - Hours may vary depending on applicant. Depending on availability full-time hours may be extended.