compensation: $38K to $48K/yr. plus bonus, benefits and profit sharing opportunity employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Work on behalf of a National Law firm retained by financially challenged consumers to negotiate the amount and payment of debt owed. Work directly with banks, debt buyers and collection agencies. Some debt collection experience would be beneficial. Banks, debt buyers and collection agencies are long term relationships of the firms so, this is a softer approach but still with client's best interests in mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Negotiate, deliver and follow through to completion on client settlement offers and proposals
between client and owner of debt.
· Establish and maintain contact with creditors, collection agencies, collection law firms, and 3rd
party debt owners.
· Review and analyze client accounts, advise clients on settlement offers and proposals.
· Maintain information on Creditor settlement averages, creditor mergers, and changes that can
· Explain settlement process or creditor issues/policies to clients as needed.
· Work assigned queue of clients in order to achieve goals and objectives.
· Review client's banking account to determine funds necessary and available to execute
· Bachelor's degree preferred but will consider Associate or equivalent experience.
· 5 years minimum experience in debt settlement, financial services/collections, mortgage/real
estate or insurance as top performer REQUIRED.
· Excellent client service and phone skills.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Intermediate to advances computer and data entry skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet).
· High energy performer with ability to problem solve, multi-task, detail oriented and enjoys
· Must have sense of urgency while handling calls and ability to show compassion and empathy.
The following benefit programs are available to eligible employees. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following ninety (90) days of employment. The exception to this is the company profit sharing program, which has a one (1) year waiting period before becoming eligible.
· Health Insurance -- Medical -- Aetna HMO/PPO with employer contribution.
· Dental/Vision Insurance
· 401K and Profit Sharing
· Paid Holidays
Salary USD $33,000 - $38,000 per year plus bonus opportunity and benefits.
Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required Associate Degree
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers