About American Advocacy Group-www.americanadvocacygroup.com
Our mission is to provide elderly and individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities to obtain and maintain protective supervision. We provide assistance and representation to California families throughout the application assessment, reassessment, and administrative due processes. We are a reputable company, offering a legitimate service for individuals and children with disabilities. We are looking for a receptionist that have good communication skills both on the telephone and in person. Below are the following details relating to the position.
• Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner
• Answer, transfer, and take messages for all the departments.
• Keep all confidential information given in a safe and organized file.
• Order supplies when needed for the up keep of the
• Schedule meetings for the departments of the organization and handle all events necessary for special engagements.
• picking up and processing mail
• setting up and processing FedEx shipments
• receiving and responding to emails; setting up appointments
• assisting in keeping front of office, conference rooms, and office kitchen clean
• Must possess a H.S. degree, some college preferred.
• 2 or more years of office experience or customer service.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Working experience with business phone etiquette, filing, copying
• Experience with simple accounting tasks desirable
• Must possess a car for running local errands
*Spanish Speaking is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers