Administrative assistant position
- Provide support to Project Managers in producing and assembling specific construction services reports, collect, assemble, and maintain documents
- Assist in coordinating Construction bid proposals, Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals
- Data entry into firm database, compile and review reports for quality and accuracy of non-technical content, deliver reports based on client's requirements/instructions, maintain schedule for deliverables
- Provide Partner Associates (inspectors) with engagement letters
- Research and recruit subcontractors and skilled laborers by actively posting and reviewing ads online
- Manage, create systems and organize projects in advance of start date. To track materials and budget for each job.
- Assist with reading and double-checking blueprints for proper take-off and material lists.
- Assist with sourcing new material vendors and building relationships with suppliers.
- Keep all jobs in compliance with proper filing and contract agreements.
- Keep track of laborers timecards and run weekly payroll.
- Assist in researching systems for payroll, timecard management, electronic contracts and other software as needed
- Assist the company to keep and maintain organized by actively updating systems and QuickBooks
- Make sure all insurances are active and in compliance.
- Update and categorize job expenses on QuickBooks and assign to appropriate job.
- Run P&L and keep track of individual job expenses
- Assist in rewriting the contractor's agreement with legal team to ensure company is in compliance and safe of liabilities.
- Follow up with payment schedules and receiving payments from clients
- Creatively thinking and coming up with best business practices to achieve monthly and yearly goals.
- Keep track of bank transactions and ensure all company spending's are accurate and accounted for.
- Research and find a qualified accountant/book-keeper, lawyer, insurance broker etc...
- Keep track of double work and systematically control errors by workers and keep them liable for the work that they do
- Assist with employee responsibilities and create job specific responsibility lists.
- Research and find educational courses for workers to keep them up with code and work compliance
Qualifications and Requirement
- Must have Work Experience in the Construction, Engineering or similar industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Work in fast paced environment and be able to manage time and prioritize
- Must work efficiently with minimum supervision
- 2 to 4 years' relevant experience in a fast paced and deadline driven office environment required
- Great attitude and positive minded spirit
Call or email
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers