Language Door Irvine is currently seeking an assistant for the Weekends and Monday night to perform a variety of customer service and administrative activities supporting management, students and teachers. The school environment offers a challenging yet rewarding experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Weekend hours are Saturday /Sunday 9:00-3:00pm
There is a possibility for growth with the right candidate .
- Self-motivated and success driven
- Goal oriented
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively, prioritize work and attention to detail
- Honesty / Integrity
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Excellent PC/Internet skills
- Passionate about education/languages/cultures
- Bilingual is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Pay: $14/hr plus commission.
If you are interested please send us your resume and let us know why you are the right candidate.