QR Code Link to This Post
Irvine, Ca. 92614
Job Title: Client Services Account Assistant
24-40 hours weekly.
Flexible schedule will be considered between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM, M-F. Minimum 4 days a week.
Pay: $12-15 an hour, depending on experience.
Codra is a product development company based in Orange County, with over 30 years of success. We help our clients develop new product ideas and then manufacture & deliver the products to their warehouse. Some of our clients include Dayspring, Paper Source, Tyndale House, Dave Ramsey, Far Country, Cultivate What Matters, New Leaf Press, Calendar Club, Emily Ley and 316 Publishing.
Please visit us at www.codra.com to learn more.
Support Client Services Account Executive (CSAE)and Director of Sales as needed. A list that includes;
• Managing client quotes.
• Working with clients to get necessary files and communicate project scheduling.
• Work as a liaison between production team and clients.
• Research prospective customers and pass along info to CSAE.
• Gather samples and other tools to assist CSAE in preparation for sales calls.
• Update Codra website regularly with images and content.
• Organize and categorize incoming product samples.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information securely, including information to and from clients and those related to internal processes and procedures.
• Compose and organize meeting notes, customer communication and account files.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned, including assisting temporarily with needs that arise in other depts.
• Data entry and reporting for ERP system implementation and use.
• Spanish speaking is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Self-starter who is responsible, trustworthy and meticulous. Able to multi-task and keep abreast of dozens of projects in any given week, maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Outstanding ability to organize and prioritize daily workflow.
• Proactive, strategic and motivated to deliver great customer service to our clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
• Must be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a heavy emphasis on teamwork.
To apply for this position please respond to this posting with your resume and include "CODRA – Account Assistant” in the subject line.